When I say I miss you, it's true every time

When I say I'll never leave you, I mean it all the time

When I say I Love You, no one could love anyone more than I love you

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

its late and i cant sleep again. i wish you were here with me right now. i wish you were lying right next to me so my bed wouldnt be so cold. i wish i could put my arms around u so my heart wouldnt be so cold. my whloe life is collapsing right here infront of me and i cant help but laugh. all because of you. its not your fault, stuff like this just happens. i wont give up. im not that kind of guy, not for you. if it was any other i would have quit a month 1/2 ago wen things got compicated the 1st time. all these obsticals are doing is making us stronger. all they are doing is proving to you that i really do love you, because with just a few words i could be gone forever, but ill never say those words. ill never quit. ill always love you. in a year from now well look back on this and laugh about it, and 4 or 5 months later ill propose to you, and a year after that well be in australia checking out the great berier reef, or living in new yor like you've always wanted, or in venice, italy, like we always use to talk about. where ever we'll be, we'll be happy and my dad will be ed off that i didn't join the navy like he wants me to do (i don't know why). do you know the best part? its all gonna happen soon. i promise. i love you.

-this is to you, noelle. so if ur not noelle, don't get excited cuz its not 4 u

6 comments:

my place said...

baby i didnt cut........i seriously wana cry.... i kept my promise....... ask cole to check my wrist or sumthing i didnt cut. i promised u i wldnt......but evn tho u did break ur promise...i still wont break mine....... no matter how bad i want to n iv been so close to so many times......but i made a promise to u n i intend to keep it.........

my place said...

baby writing bout it is my alternative to cutting... thats how i can let go of that pain without having to bleed it out... its almost the same feeling, but i hav to say i love you with all my heart and i miss u soooooooo much... but if u r gona strt doin drugs again.... i wont b able to do this......i love u so much but plz plz dnt do it anymore.....i cnt stand to hear bout u doin dat..............

my place said...

baby its ok...we all make mistakes...but next time pray about it and let God take it... i love you with absolutely everything i am. you r evrything to me and more...i cnt wait to c u agian....so wat movie did u c on friday....? lol

my place said...

i love you and miss you...you mean evrything to me...i cant wait to see u again...its not possible to get thru a whole day without spending 99% of it thinking about you... lol i never got to ask you what u thot of my dark hair...but ill try to send a pic in the next letter...i miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! the babies miss you...the other day in showed mackie a pic of you and im like "who's that?" n shes like "dats justin! is justin coming over soon?" i was like no baby justin's not coming over for a while........" you hav no idea how much it hurt to hav to tell her that... my cuz knows bout wat happened... n he's just like "r u serious?" n it was kinda quiet for da rest o da time lol... but i miss you so much...i dnt know how much longer i can take this tho...im not gona cut or ne-thing, no worries but im just so deppresed, marshall must be sooooo annoyed, im always saying hoew much i miss u, i say it at least 3-4 times a day...he's rlly the only one i hang out w/ ne-more...i miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! i love you justin shaffer... write back soon love always... your girl, noelle

my place said...

k but babe tell me all dat in a letter cuz my mom wld b pissed if she knew we were tlkin on our blogs...i miss u so much!!!! i love u with all my heart!

my place said...

hey baby ppl ask me bout u all the time and it kills me to have to say..."i honestly have no idea", so i jst wana kno how u r doing? i love u so much... but i jst wana kno wat urt doing for skool... if ur goin to canyon or vazquez or o.f.l.? and how ur doin in general... i love u so much and im always praying for u... i think about u all the time, i seriously think i might cry wen i seee u again... i started crying the day u had to clean out ur locker, wen swales had to walk u off campus... lol iv prob cried 3 times dis week already! and wen i heard ur voice on da fone i was soooooooooooo happy! i luv u so much! luv always ur lois lane lol (aka noelle)